Blog is developed for free online learning of Oracle Applications, SQL, PLSQL

Welcome to Oracle Apps With Me Blog!

Start Learning Oracle Apps With Me



"Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something, or getting something from them. That is only valid for information sharing. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes." 
- Peter Senge

Above quote inspired me to start my own blog on Oracle Apps technology.

share with world
Share with World

Let us share our knowledge to the world of Oracle Apps. 
I am trying my best to do so and I request every one to contribute their part.
If you have any thing useful related to Oracle Apps, do send me I will post in my blog on behalf of you.

Thanks a lot for reading.. Happy Blogging!